Below you can find a description on how to make one for yourself.
1). What do you need:
- Fabric 80x140cm
- Ribbon 40 cm long (2x 20cm)
- Sewing machine
- needle + thread
2). How to start:
- Cut the fabric in half over the lenght of the fabric so you will have 2 pieces of 40x140cm
- Sew the pieces together on the short side so you will have 1 long piece of 40x280cm
- Fold the fabric in the length with the good sides facing eachother, so you will have a long small scraf of 20cm x 280cm.
- Sew the fabric together, but make sure you keep a small piece open through which you can turn the fabric
- Cut of the corners
- Turn the fabric
3). Finishing touch:
- by hand you can sew on a ribbon or something of your own liking. I also added the below ribbon + my own tag "Made by Lieke".
4). Wear it!
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!