Monday 27 August 2012

It's all in a (Mul)berry

Okay... to be honest I have wanted to make this post for a while now and finally I took the time to take some picture of something very special.... It is so special because it starts with an 'M' and ends with 'ulberry'... any idea what it is? Nope.... hmmm... well okay here we go: it is a story about a bag I won via Fashiolista.com. To be more specific, it is a Mulberry bag that I (Lieke) won with an online contest! Pfff I have always dreamed of owning my own real Mulberry bag... but they are expensive..... but now I have one!!!!
Now I don't want to brag but this is a bag worth a few penny's.... and I won it (I know I have said this a few times now but I am still so freakin excited)!!! Whooohooo!!!! 
I could't believe my inbox when I received the email that I won! Normally I am not the person that wins a lot... so my initial reaction was that it was spam.... but thank god it wasn't! Oh and what i just said about not winning anything isn't exactly true anymore... last year my luck turned when I won an Ipad at work! And ever since I participate with every contest/competition I come across in the hope I win something... and to be honest I already won the following in 1 year:

- Ipad
- Gift voucher from De Bijenkorf worth € 25
- A mini gift set from Rituals 
- And now this awesome bag!

Are you already curious about the bag? Well here we go! Sit back and relax and be jealous:






And.... are you jealous.... maybe just a bit.....?

Anyway remember, in order to win the lottery you first have to buy a ticket.

6 comments:

  1. Jealous? Yes, a lot! =) That's so cool! And the bag is not just free, it's also very pretty! Well, I can brag, too: I won the lottery once. Unfortunately, it was only about 12€ *g* Enjoy your cute purse! xo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mulberrty!

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely jealous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've had some good luck lately with winning all those prizes, that's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 100% jealous!

    Thanks for linking up w. Loving lately. Next time you should link back :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm jealous? Yes! lol
    Visiting you from the GFC blog hop. I am happy to be a new GFC follower. Looking forward to following you and your blog. I blog over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com, so come on over and see me sometime ;)
    Just wanted to let you know about the coffee mug swap I have going on right now with Brittney from Yellow Umbrella Designs. This is a mug swap with a twist, it allows for more networking to go on. I would love to have you join in on all the fun! Here are all the details on it:
    http://yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com/2012/08/coffee-mug-swap.html
    Talk to ya soon :D
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete