Tuesday 21 August 2012

Me, Myself and I part 2

So here is another Me, Myself and I post. More things you didn't know about me!



1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  
Open a lunch room where I can make and sell my healthy sandwiches with unprocessed ingredients, tasty smoothies, tea, coffee, maybe also cake or something..... And I would also make this a working/learning place for people who are mentally challenged or need special guidance. 


http://www.pinklemon.nl

http://www.pinklemon.nl
2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? 
Pfff there are loads of thinks I would love to do; go shopping on Rodeo Drive and spend all my money, be in a movie, go on a date with Hugh Jackman, go surfing in California... but numero uno would probably be travel to all the places in the world that I hadn't been to before:

Australia 
New Zealand
Malaysia
Japan
French Polynesia
Canada
Madagascar
Egypte
India

And maybe even Iceland to watch the northern lights



3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? 

"29 year old girl from Tilburg, The Netherlands avoids disaster by cracking joke."


4) What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Ok so don't hate me for what I am about to say: mothers who feel the need to go shopping with there child in a stroller in the H&M...... and the worst part is when they push the stroller against my ankles/legs when they want to pass!!! Obviously I don't have kids, but it is just rude to push your stroller against my ankles when you want to pass... what happened to ask if you can pass when I am in your way? I don't even understand why you need to go shopping with a stroller...

Anyway, I know for sure that none of my lovely readers are like that..... right?!


Funny Sympathy Ecard: Sorry you had a stressful day of shopping.
http://www.someecards.com
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie? 
This is easy! The Moulin Rouge!!!! Oh no Pride and Prejudice! Or both.... hmmmm this is a difficult one.... can't decide..... HELP!

So now you know a few rare things about me! If you want to join please visit Amanda @ For Love of a Cupcake and link up your post!

XoXo Lieke








3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I hate those rude people who use their strollers as rams too. The same exists with shopping carts. This pink tea room looks really lovely, I'd totally go there! =) xo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be in any of those location photos you posted. YES PLEASE!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lieke, sounds again realy like you. Specially like your statement on the mentally challenged friends in your lunchroom. Great challenge: GO FOR IT !!! Like the blog more and more . Wim

    ReplyDelete