So I saw this list on the blog of Busy Bee Lauren and thought this is an awesome idea! Hopefully I can let you know I fulfilled all items on the below list when Autumn starts...
Must do: -
Visit the Spanish ridding school when we are in Vienna. When I was a little girl I used to ride horses and back then it already was a dream to visit this place... I have been to Vienna before with my parents and 2 brothers(back in '95) but we didn't visit because basically I was the only who was interested in horses... how weird pfff...
Uhmmm I am not sure how to put this.... I went to Vienna... and did not go to the Spanish Riding School...... Reason, I felt I needed to pace myself and keep the girly factor (which was already pretty high this holiday) to a minimun... It would have been too much for my boyfriend if we also went here...
This was amazing!!! A post on this adventure is online!
Go to the Efteling! It's been a few years now and they have a few new rides! Sooo need to go there! LOVE IT!!!!
Done and done!!!!
- Take my little niece out for a walk to the petting zoo. She is only 4 weeks old but hopefully this is something I can do soon. Than I finally have a good reason to feed the animals ;) Now people probably think who is that weird woman feeding animals without a kid running around...
Hmmm well she is still small... so I guess I need to postpone this to next summer!
- Finish Games of Thrones book 2, ok so first I watched season 1 on HBO then ordered book 1.. When I finished it I quickly ordered the second book hoping I would finish it before the second season aired... but who was I kidding?! Never finished the book but did watch the complete second season :)
Did not manage this..... for some reason I cannot keep my focus when reading this book.....
Technically I have been in Amsterdam this summer... but not for shopping ot sightseeing.... But for a running clinic of Nike to test their new running shoe the Lunar Glide +. Which is now on my wish list for the spring of 2013 when I need to buy new running shoes...
- Biker boots!!! Not really summery but o so cool!
I am still looking for the perfect pair....
- Cook book Annabel Langbein
Is on my birthday wish list... so a Autumn must have ;)
- Nude colored pumps
Found a pair on sale at Zara for ony € 9.95
- Games of Thrones book 3, need to finish it before season 3 will be on TV.
First need to finish book 2!!!!!
- Almost forgot: tanned legs before the summer ends!
Not as tanned as I wished but they are getting there!
The next list is on its way, am not yet sure if I will make an 'Autumn must list' or a 'Winter must list' .....
So there you have it.....
Do you have any "Summer musts"?