Friday 8 February 2013

Swirling Cameleon


I thought it was time to do a little update on the lay out of my blog. What I wanted to do for a while now is using the button Rosie from Craftbotic made for me in the header. So I did a little DIY Blog Metamorphosis

And the result is somewhat different... To be honest I have to get use to the new lay out, but I quite like it. It is more playful, softer and cuter. But I am not yet sure if maybe it comes off as... a bit childish... too happy.... Well I will leave it like this for now and see if I can get used to it... If not I might change it back as it was.

What do you think? Is it a change for the better or did you like the old lay-out? Or do you have an idea on the header of my blog? I would love to hear your input!


4 comments:

  1. Lieke, lekker frisse look. Goed gedaan en nu weer aan het werk.
    Fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I'm reading in an RSS reader rather than right on the blog. However, I like the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of the layouts - and I think a layout (or anything, for that matter) can ever be too happy! It is always fun sprucing things up, but it takes some time getting used to new things =)

    ReplyDelete