Today is all about black.... It could be that it reflects my current mood... But it also reflects my obsession with all things black. I love black jewelry, black clothes and especially black shoes! But even so I don't wear all black all the time. Why not? Well because I also like a lot of other colours. And I love to vary with clothes and shoes...
The words "If you never try you'll never know" are so me! It is a phrase I strongly believe in and I try to apply to all things I do. If it concerns clothing, shoes, trying new recipes, movies and also when it comes to changing jobs. The last item is something that is very current since I am going to change my job per March 1st. As much as it is exciting it is also scary because you never know what you get back in return. But I am convinced that I made the right choice and I actually can't wait to start my new job and meet new people, learn new things and be challenged again.
Back to the collage, it has nothing to do with starting a new job, but I just wanted to give you some "Back to Black" inspiration before starting the weekend! All items have something to do with things I love and each item is so me... or at least I like to think so...
- I love peplum it is also very flattering
- The shoes are sexy but still chic and tres feminine!
- Here is a little secret, I am obsessed with all things (faux) fur that's why I added this coat. Just for the record, I love fur but I would NEVER buy a new fur coat. If I would ever buy a fur coat it would be a second hand coat. Which is still debatable but at least it doesn't stimulate the production of new fur coats....
- I would love to own the below skirt in real leather
- The bag is feminine but it also has a slight edge (which I love)
- The "LOVE" bracelet, well I am still very much in love with my boyfriend (we have our 5 year anniversary this June) and with this bracelet I can show everybody I am a believer in love.
- And last but not least the necklace.... I love how a simple item such as a cross is used to make the perfect "statement" necklace.
Made by Lieke Koevoets via Polyvore